A high utility expanse of superior grade chemicals for specialized industrial applications...
A Sweep towards Introduction..
Striding confidently in the variegated industrial domain, we are an eminent brand to reckon with. Our company, Dhirajlal & Co. is an avante-garde manufacturer, exporter, supplier and trader of high quality Cement/Concrete Colors, Talc Powder, Processed Minerals, Iron Oxide, Organic Pigments and Synthetic Oxide. Established in 1955, our company provides these high utility products finding wide applications in Paints, Buildings & Constructions, Plastics, Paper, Animal Feeds, Pharmaceutical, Fertilizers and various other industries. We also provide customized solutions according to our buyers' demands.
For our continued success and growth, we have built around a commitment to excel with our wide range of products. All this is targeted to anticipate the changing needs of today's market and environment. The company draws an annual turnover of close to two and a half crore, which will increase by manifold in the upcoming years.
Our Productive Territory...
At our unit, the manufacture of each product is treated as an art form by our professionals. We, Dhirajlal & Co.,
are tailoring our product range to meet the rising demands of various
markets. Combining global expertise with local customer service, we
offer value added reliable products including:
- Cement/Concrete Colors (offered
in a wide range of vibrant colors, these have to be added properly with
dry cement. The aggregates and water is added in proportion with the
strength of the color and the shade desired. Pastel colors can also be
obtained by varying the quantity of the cement colors in the mixture)
- Green Color Cement (lime resistant and durable cement, has unique shades of green, aquamarine and pink)
- Colored Cement for interiors (in yellow, brown to thick chocolate and black color)
- Yellow Color Cement (has an important addition of grey as well as fluorescent yellow color)
- Blue Color Cement
- Black Color Cement
- Ivory Color Cement
- Pink Color Cement
- Magenta Color
- Various Color Cements
- Talc Powder
- important industrial mineral
- an ideal surface for lab counter tops and electrical switchboards
- important filler material for paints, rubber, plastics, cosmetics, soap, insecticides, etc.
- Processed Minerals (often mixed with the cement to render a particular color to the walls and interiors)
- Yellow Iron Oxide (for paints, enamel, varnish, and cement colors on the wood stains, cement tile, terrazzo and mosaics)
- Red Iron Oxide (for primers & paints, building & constructions, plastics, paper and animal feeds)
- Micacious Iron Oxide (for marine paints and can be easily mixed with other colors)
- Mica (for cosmetic, paper, pharmaceutical and fertilizer industries)
- Talcum (for paints, cosmetics, paper, pharmaceutical, and fertilizers industries)
- Carbon Black (for manufacture of glass)
- Silica (for making glass and related products)
Dioxide (for manufacture of manganese steel, oxidizer, alkaline batteries (dry cells), amethyst glass, decolorizing glass, etc.)
- Barytes - Barium Sulphate (for paints, oil drilling, filler in plastic, paper, leather, textile & rubber)
- Feldspar (for making of ceramic glazes)
- Iron Oxide (building hardware used for vivid forms of construction, fertilizers, animal feed, etc.)
- Iron Oxide for Ceramics (including natural iron oxides, red iron oxides, turkey umber, etc.)
- Organic Pigments
- Pigment Blue Alpha & Beta
- Pigment Green B 811 & 807
- Pigment Calcium Lithol Red 49.2
- Synthetic Oxide
- Synthetic Black Iron Oxide (used for purposes like flooring, tiles, cement colors, chalk, crayons and leather)
Red Iron Oxide (for paints, lime
colors, dry distemper, shoe polish, vinyl flooring and paper coating
Yellow Iron Oxide (in chemical and leather industries. Some of the areas
are air drying enamels, N.C lacquer paint, printing ink, plastics,
An Immeasurable Quality Ratio...
success in the field of manufacturing superior grade chemicals is the
result of continuous development in our range of products. Since
inception, quality has remained our guiding force. We endeavor to offer
state-of-the-art products that are aesthetically designed and
engineered under the strict guidance of our quality experts. Starting
from procurement of raw materials to the final stage of production, every
stage is vigilantly scrutinized by our professionals.
We adhere to
International Standard 1248 for Red Iron Oxide for paints and Standard
1014:1975 for Pigments applicable in Portland Cement and Portland
Cement products. Furthermore, our products are tested against the
- Resistance against discoloration
- Toughness against degradation
- Capacity to withstand humidity and rains
- Ability to resist fungus and micro organisms
- Resistance to blistering
- Strong adhesion
- Drying capacity
- Eroding tendencies.
Our Infrastructural Capabilities...
Our company, Dhirajlal & Co.
remains proud of our workforce that places much emphasis upon flawless
quality output. The manufacturing plant is spread over an area of 5000
sq. meter. This unit has a well equipped laboratory that is managed by
highly qualified and trained chemical experts, professionals of
unmatched potential. These professionals strive collectively to achieve
a common goal of taking the company to greater heights. The company
also owns a capacious storage unit for the safety of manufactured
products and raw materials.
With our experience, we have updated our
production unit installed with the latest hi-tech machinery, which
gives us a mass and quality production. With latest technology
facilities including Chemical reactor unit, Chemical mixing unit,
Filters, Heat exchangers, Blenders, etc. our products have been marked
for their international standards and quality.